Monday 1 December 2008

More on Drayton

More people have started to complain about the discussions that Drayton held with various members of the Beaker Folk authorities recently. I would like to set the record straight.
Although Hnaef and I spent several hours discussing how Drayton could be more constructive with respect to our employment of Kosovan and Congolese refugees, I would like to stress that I knew nothing about it in advance, and was totally unaware that it was happening at the time. I only found out about Drayton's incarceration after Hnaef told me about it. I should stress that Hnaef enjoys my complete confidence, and will continue to do so until it is necessary for me to sack him for unlawful imprisonment.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl