Thursday 24 September 2009

...and all that entrails

We needed more specific information on the forthcoming End of the World. So in line with Beaker tradition we checked out a chicken's entrails. We had to wait for them to thaw out after we got back from Tesco's but the new results are unanimous. The Hedgehog of Time will meet the Juggernaut of Doom in the middle lane of the Motorway of Eternity at about 4.30 on Tuesday afternoon. Young Keith is already building a rocket, but I doubt he'll build it in time and in any case, since my latest prophecy is for the entire universe to fold up like a Chemistry student's cagoule, I can't see where exactly he thinks we're going to go.
I'm just off for a chant now. I may be some time.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl