Friday 1 January 2010

A message from the Executive Arch-deputy Archdruid

I would like to take this opportunity to welcome everyone to this New Year. As your Executive Arch-deputy Archdruid, I feel it important to take a visible role in all aspects of our life and worship, and I was recently informed that there has been a Beaker Folk blog running for a number of years. Discussion with younger members of the community led to an understanding of what a "blog" is, and some research in the library led to an understanding of the wide-reaching scope of this new "Internet", which I now believe reaches beyond Husborne Crawley and as far north at least as Norwich!

I have resolved to "post" "entries" to this "blog" on a frequent basis, and Mrs Hnaef has kindly allowed me to borrow her "lap""top" in order to compose this missive. She has informed me that I must not shout, as this will upset people (presumably her, in the next room), and I have decided, therefore, that when I need to emphasise important points, I will do so by typing IN CAPITALS, AND MAKING EXTENSIVE USE OF PUNCTUATION!!!!!!!!!?

It would be wrong to leave you without a message, and that message is that all readers of this "blog" should be aware that they can pick up the latest notices in the usual place, where I have made extra photocopies to accommodate any possible new members of the community.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl