Tuesday 16 February 2010

Lenten Activity

I've not yet decided whether this community should give up any of the following for Lent:

  • Being stupid
  • Having alt.worship go tragically and/or embarrassingly wrong
  • Being arrested by the local Police (Young Keith's Uncle) for dancing naked on Aspley Heath
  • Filling choir robes with helium and floating them over Woburn Sands
  • Lighting tea lights
  • Meditating on pebbles
  • Singing crass and embarrassing feminized worship songs.


Whichever I do decide they should give up, life round here will almost certainly be immeasurably improved.

However, in a spirit of doing something different, I hope I can promise you a short meditation each day in Lent.  I may be another of my sermons, it may be a stray thought, it may be something uplifting or challenging.
You have all been warned.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl