Friday 26 November 2010

The Ammonites Receive their Just Rewards

And so the BBC once again push their brand of equal-species-rights, blind disregard for Biblical historicity and Dawkinsism.

I refer of course to the article, originally printed in the godless Geological Journal - and what could be more profane than a magazine named after the goddess Gaia? - in which the BBC claims that Ammonites in Lyme Regis were eaten by squid. The first issue I - and when I say "I", I mean "I, based on godly and infallible revelation" - have with this is one of  dating. For the BBC claims this happened at the end of "the Cretaceous Period" - which is supposed to have been 65 million years ago. Clearly earlier than the beginning of time, in 4004BC - and even earlier than the birth date of the oldest residents of Lyme Regis.

Secondly, it is in direct contradiction of the Word of the Lord. For behold, in Judges 11 - Jephthah fought against the Ammon, and smote them quite severely.  And - and I quote - "The Ammonites were crushed by the people of Israel". What more do you need to hear? No squids were required.

1 comment :

  1. Quite right revd. and weren't those pesky bearded Belemnites the ones with the iron chariots who gave us all that trouble by resisting their clearly decreed genocide?

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl