Wednesday 15 December 2010

Single-artist meme thing

Yet another music meme but then hey it's Yule. This is from that notorious Man Utd supporter, Phil Ritchie, and the rules are:

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions. Be as clever as you can. You can't use the band I used. Try not to repeat a song title. It's a lot harder than you think...

Needless to say, just a short week before the 10th anniversary of her untimely death, I choose Kirsty MacColl.

Pick your Artist Kirsty
Describe yourself  In these shoes?
How do you feel England 2, Colombia 0
If you could go anywhere, where would you go  Soho Square
Your favourite form of transportation Walking Down Madison
Your best friend is  A guy walks down the chip shop, swears he's Elvis
You and your best friends are Us Amazonians
If your life was a TV show, what would it be called Can't stop killing you
What is life to you Titanic Days 
Your current relationship   Don't run away from me now
Your fear "Darling, let's have another baby"
What is the best advice you have to give Don't come the cowboy with me, Sonny Jim
I would like to die... My way home
Time of day  The end of a perfect day
My motto  Tomorrow never comes




Those with ears to be tagged, let them be tagged...

1 comment :

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl