Saturday 8 January 2011

Foxes

I had my hair cut yesterday, and Mrs Hnaef referred to me as a "silver fox". She was smiling at the time, so I was somewhat suspicious. As a result, I have done some research, and have found several references to foxes. I am not sure whether she was referring to the foxes in Judges 15 or the one in Luke 13, so I consulted the Archdruid.

I suspect that her answer ("have a look at the Song of Solomon, chapter 2") may have related to the incident with the Christmas tree which I was supposed to be retrieving from the attic, and was not entirely charitable. I feel free that the careful application of some glue, coat-hangers and strategically placed (and Risk Assessed) tinsel will ensure that the minimal damage inflicted by my rapid descent down the ladder onto the tree will be all but invisible to the casual observer.

1 comment :

  1. Come on Hnaef, stop beating round the bush. She's suggesting you're not as young as you used to be.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl