Wednesday 26 January 2011

The grand avoiding-each-other get-together

Sorry if I seem a little tired and shirty this morning. Mrs Hnaef and I have been up since 5am playing the drums and cymbals in the Hnaef Suite. I wanted to let Hnaef know that I knew who'd consumed a substantial amount of my single malt last night, while Daphne was striking back for the way he'd snored all the way through "Big Fat Gipsy Wedding".

The rest of this morning will be dedicated to the visit of the Worldwide Archdruid Reunion Synod. Except the ones that won't turn up because the Americans are invited. And the Americans that won't turn up because we invited the Canadians. And nobody will talk to the Finns. And the Finns haven't even done anything to upset anyone, ever.  So that's just made them depressed. So in a spirit of ecumenical unity, we're going to lock everybody in a room where they agree with everybody else. There's 16 Archdruids coming, so I think we may need 16 rooms.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl