Tuesday 25 January 2011

When to avoid Wikipedia

Just discovered that Young Keith lied about the contents of a haggis. It's worse than that: much worse than that. And that's just the _inside_. Time to copy that other silver fox, Mr H. Ford (and not, as Mrs Hnaef suggested, the automobile magnate), and open the 40 year old Bruichladdich I spotted in the Archdruid's office the other day: that's bound to counteract the worst effects.

And the Archdruid won't mind: she's a very sharing person.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.6

2 comments :

  1. Digestive juices treat it all the same, regardless of which bit it is. I admit I got a bit of a shock, though, when I moved to Birmingham, bought some sweetbreads, and discovered that, rather than the pancreas I grew up with, it means testicles in the Midlands. They weren't bad sliced and fried.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robert, I'm sorry to hear you grew up with a pancreas. Unless, of course, you refer to your own - in which case that is quite good news.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl