Friday 25 March 2011

Helping Mrs Hnaef with her fitness regime

I've found a good way to help Mrs Hnaef, and maybe encourage a little more interaction with me. She does enjoy her exercise, and I've found the perfect thing! In the past, I've arranged (well, paid for, at her insistence) spa days and similar, and I know she greatly appreciates it. This is something religious, but fitness-oriented, and I'm trying to find a studio near Husborne Crawley that will provide it. Oh, and it's nothing to do with people from Poland, friendly and helpful as they may be.

As soon as I can, I'm going to sign Mrs Hnaef up for Pole Dancing For Jesus. Many thanks to The Church Mouse (@thechurchmouse) for this inspiration! I'm not quite sure how there's a link with Lady Day, but I'm sure there is somewhere. Good old Fox News.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl