Monday 11 April 2011

Auto-correct

Sometimes I think the Archdruid is mocking me. Sometimes I wonder the same about Mar Hnaef. As s result, I have decided to wrote this post without any CME ls on the spelling or punctuation. I am confident that it will be perfectly correct and also understandable.
Lonesome it us difficult to wrote quickly on my phone, by I believer that evwtoo benefits from my steam of consciousness wry ing . When GPS speaks to us, it can be very side, ant we need to be able to react quickly. When the April moveable, who are we to intervene, after all?
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

2 comments :

  1. Hnaef! You're scaring me! You're channelling John Prescott!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmmm.
    Did Gerard Manley Hopkins use predctive text?! Sounds worthy of him

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl