Sunday 22 May 2011

Back to Husborne

Just woken up from a couple of hours' fitful sleep on our annual Sleep Out. What a night. All that singing and carousing, and outrageous behaviour. You'd think my moral guidance has had no effect. Until you remember that I never give any, in case anyone thinks I'm being judgemental.

The thing that's been bothering me is that we were so pushed for time yesterday afternoon, and we're going to pay for it with the washing-up when we get back. We'd hung around at the fête far too long - I blame Burton, he was most taken with the contents of the Pimms tent -  and we were only halfway through eating our pre-outing tea when the coach turned up. We just had to leave everything on the table and go.  So - it's going to be all ingrained and stuck on the plates now.  I wish we'd all been ready.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl