Saturday 18 June 2011

On mobile social networking

For all those followers who have received half a posting, and are wondering where the other half is, apologies. I have been trying out some 'app', as they are called, by the name of Twitterdroid or some such. It was Hnaef's idea - I think he's trying to get me out of The Great House.
But where Hnaef suffers from rotten spelling, I seem to be afflicted with "fat fingers". Or, as I must now call the condition in these precious days, "sub-optimalistically slender fingers". As a result, my post on "Brooding on the Chaos" is as stuck between universes as a particularly expendable minor Dr Who character. I hope to recover it in time for tea. But in the meantime, I hope this missive, typed by my gravitationally-challenged fingers as it is, will suffice.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl