Saturday 16 July 2011

A mystery solved

It's been preying on my mind, but thanks to a surreal experience, I now understand the whole series of injuries I've picked up.

First there was the sprained ankle and stubbed toe from kicking that Piper. Then I gave myself a touch of Tennis Elbow, lighting so many tea lights for this evening's "Rather Lovely Service". And then I strained my side trying to get out of the Archdruidical rocking-throne to switch the telly off.

And then there was a knock on the door. And Morton Harket was there, demanding back the shin-armour that he'd lent to the Piper this morning. And it all became clear.

I now know why I've suffered a whole string of random and yet debilitating injuries.

I'm owing a-ha greaves.

2 comments :

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl