Saturday 28 June 2014

Casting out Erics

This afternoon's  "Hour of Powerful Blessings" was powerfully blessed with powerful blessings.

However there was one moment when, for a moment, I lost concentration. A lady with a strongly northern - Yorkshire, I believe - accent came forward. She told me she had a problem with "this Eric".

"This Eric?" I asked.

"Yes, I can't get it out of my head. It's rotten, this Eric."

Naturally, I addressed Eric powerfully, demanding he leave this woman alone. Ordering him to depart, and return to the hellish place when he originated. However, instead of rejoicing under her newly-granted freedom, she stood her ground, looking confused.

"This head-ache....." she repeated.

I may have to seek prayer for my hearing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl