Thursday 2 October 2014

The Black-Eyed Ghost Children - A Request

Bother. Denzul left the back door open and the black-eyed ghost children escaped.

They were getting worried in case the Daily Mail persuades the Government to take away their human rights. I told them not to worry, it was just electioneering, but they've panicked.

If you see them, just back away slowly. You don't get a description like "black-eyed ghost children" without a good reason.

Please don't tell me where they are if you find them. They've been an absolute nightmare, howling about the place and I'm glad of the peace and quiet. If they'd only gone yesterday we might have found them a home at the Tory Party conference.

1 comment :

  1. I had an infestation of black eyed ghost children round my gaff, I just got the slender man in, he sorted it out.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl