Friday 29 April 2016

If Saints' Names Were Rendered Appropriately

Saint Catherine of Sienna
Saint James the Great

Saint Agur


Saint Gangalphus of Burgundy

Saint James the Less


Saint Sabus the Goth

Saint Isidore of Seville 

Saint Brendan the Bold

Saint Hugh Green (aka Ferdinand Brown)

St George

Saint Judith of Prussia

Saint Anthony Mary Claret 




St Abban the Hermit


* Note - not all these jokes will work on all computers. I have no idea how this will work with a screenreader - apologies if it doesn't.

5 comments :

  1. I was going to mention St Serif, but it won't let me use the FONT tag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're appearing in a nice Sans in my browser, Bruv.

      Delete
  2. You can't miss that despair of her sensible parents, St. Perpetua.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are dead right. And that's even the name of a reader of this Blog. How could I forget?

      Delete
    2. Spot on, Pidge. They definitely despaired about me at times.

      Delete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl