Wednesday 6 December 2017

Hedging and Ditching Time

I must say, the Beaker Folk were really grumpy yesterday evening. All covered in mud and shattered and covered in bramble scratches, demanding to know why I hadn't been hedging and ditching, like I'd said I would.

Which is drivel, of course.  I'd been ditching Sterling and hedging against a fall in the value of Bitcoin.



Want a good laugh? Want to laugh at the church? Want to be secretly suspicious that the author has been sitting in your church committee meetings taking notes? Then Writes of the Church: Gripes and grumbles of people in the pews is probably the book for you.

An excellent book for your churchgoing friends, relatives or vicar. And don't forget it's nearly Christmas!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl