Thursday 1 August 2013

Be a Privilege Giver!

Good News! I received today a letter from Banburyshire, confirming that I have received my allocation of shares in Beaker (Cayman Islands) plc. I'm sure you will all be pleased to share in my joy and financial security.

Co-incidentally. today is the day we are introducing the new Beaker Privilege Giver Scheme! Any Beaker person joining the Beaker Privilege Giver Scheme receives the following benefits:


  • Enhanced donation to the Beaker Folk (15%)
  • Tax relief on their donations!
  • A "Beaker Privilege Giver" T-shirt, with the message "I'm glad I'm not in love with money" on the back.

And the good news is, you don't have to do anything at all to join the Beaker Privilege Giver scheme! Anybody who gives by direct debit will already have been upgraded from the old scheme, now rebranded "Stingy Givers", to become Privilege Givers! So a big thank you to all of you for your generosity - and especially to those who didn't even know they were privileged until they read this post!

1 comment :

  1. No mention of Gift Aid, which denotes that you scheme is highly illegal and a tactic to gain a pecuniary advantage, in other words, outright fraud.

    Men with blue lights on their way now to see you.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl