Wednesday 7 August 2013

Liturgy Written Using Only Predictive Text

Charlii: Behold the best of the world's most popular games and software products!

All: Gradely and the other day I was wondering whether it is not a very good and bad for the announcement of your life and work.

Charlii: Ah me to be the first to review the new job in the next few months of July or August and then delete this message.

All: And now that you have deeper mystic knowledge of how the new church in England is being used to be parked.

Charlii: Go and get the best explanation of how to use this feature.

All: I think I will greatly increase in the next few months.

Charlii: And now I have been checking out the latest version of the fittest and then click the link below.

All: And also with you.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl