- She got more of the popular vote.
- She's not Trump.
- All the people I know are really upset about it.
- Obama is so cool. Sure, he ignored the people in the Rust Belt. But they're not cool. Priorities.
- Miley Cyrus is really unhappy.
- There's people protesting against the Trump victory so it must have been wrong.
- California may become independent.
- How come redneck votes are worth the same amount each as Tom Hanks's vote? That doesn't seem right.
- The John Lewis ad shows even foxes and badgers can get on. A direct coded message Trump.
- The media was rigged against her.
- She won with white, middle class mums.
- If we weighted votes for cleverness, Hillary won by a landslide. Except in Alabama. Wasteland.
- Oh good grief. Sarah Palin. Please, no. Imagine her and Boris Johnson having to negotiate trade deal. Leamington Spa would end up at war with Alaska.
- If you're really entitled, you can just assume you won anyway.
- Virtual Reality might be the answer here.
- The Canadian immigration website crashed. Albeit it's hosted by a Sinclair Spectrum running Windows Server 2003, powered by a John Lewis badger in a big wheel.
- Oh gosh. Imagine if it crashed because all the Canadians wanted to move to America now?
- The Dow Jones has crashed in sympathy.
- No wait - it hasn't. Wall Street must know that Hillary and Obama, Miley and Tom Hanks are secretly still in charge.
- Even if I knew the world were to end tomorrow, I'd still have a pumpkin spice skinny flat white today.
Friday, 11 November 2016
Announced by Archdruid Eileen
at 8:22 am