Saturday 5 July 2008

Defeat of the Moon Gibbon

Dear Readers, I'm relieved to say that not only am I well, but I was able last night to escape from the Doily Shed to join in the last night of MoonWatch. Odd how it turned out that the Doily Shed was accidentally locked from the outside, with a padlock and a combination lock, and a tractor parked up against the door, but I was able to scramble out through the skylight in the end.
I must say that having joined what appeared to be a stray group of Beaker Folk over in the woods near Woburn Abbey, we're all very pleased that the Powers of Light have once again defeated the Moon Gibbon, and are now pulling the moon back out of its mouth. I can't wait to share this information with the Archdruid when I see her.

1 comment :

  1. watch out for that Gibbon Dasset, it is not fictional you know!... It's no good thinking you have defeated it either because it will be back as sure as eggs are eggs!

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl