Monday 5 November 2012

Taming of the Snark

It's the anniversary of when a group of men let hatred overcome humanity, and set out to kill the King. Or, to put it their way, the day a bunch of freedom fighters failed to bring a godly religion back to our islands. And to remember this day, when we commemorate the failure of the Gunpowder Plot, I have set the Beaker People a challenge.

Every time anyone says anything nasty about someone else behind their back, the person they said it to will have to write it down. At the end of the day, everybody will have to pay £5 per nasty surreptitious comment. And £10 if they don't want it read out to the person they were talking about.

There's a lot of people thinking they may be soaked for a fortune today. Four people have taken vows of silence. And I'm a bit worried myself. I've got to ensure I say everything rude to people's faces, like you're supposed to.

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.9

1 comment :

  1. Many people I know (no, no, not at Church, not at all!) could possibly pay off the National Debt if we instigated this... :(

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl