Tuesday 4 November 2008

Tuesday's programme

To celebrate the US Presidential Election, we are celebrating the 28th anniversary of the election of Ronald Reagan.

8 am - Quick nap

10 am - Being slightly uncertain where we are (NB this could equally apply to Dan Quail or, indeed, Dubya)

noon - One for the Gipper

2 pm - Star Wars

4 pm - Re-enactment of the invasion of Grenada (at the duck pond)

8 pm - Last Tango with Maggie

10 pm - Bedtime for Bonzo

Dress code - implausibly orange hair dye.

1 comment :

  1. Archdruid -

    I have been out in the dark for too long, and wish to plead my case to you. The "chad" episode was unfortunate, but not entirely down to me. I have learnt my lesson and both my wife and I know that young Chad wasn't all he said he was.

    I've been boning up on my Star Wars, and can assure you that my "light sabre" is at your command.

    If anyone has ever been unsure where they were, it is I. And I'm sorry again for the misreading with regards to the duckpond and "grenades".

    Say the word, and I'm ready to join the fold again.

    Your servant,

    Hnaef.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl