Thursday 23 October 2014

A Hurtful Welcome

This morning's little post was an un-referenced response to a post I thought so snarky I wouldn't link to it - a sub-blog-post, if you will. My point was, if you couldn't get it, that gay people are to be welcomed as part of the family of the church, just as anybody else is. We welcome people irrespective of their differences, because it's in our diversity that we become whole, and a reflection of the diversity yet unity of the Trinity in whose image we are made.

But discussion in another place about that same blog that inspired - if that is the right word - my little piece of drivel, uncovered this far more serious and important piece from "A Queer Calling". I commend it to your notice.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl