Monday 30 March 2009

Acceptable expenses

After certain complaints were made, I have completed my investigation into my own expenses, and am completely exonerated.

The subscription to "What Sickle" is definitely necessary. Nobody should expect an Archdruid to be cutting mistletoe with sub-standard equipment.

The "Archdruidmobile" is simply standard issue. The Porsche Cayenne may look like a giant ugly toad, but it combines a reasonable top speed with 4-wheel drive. Essential for getting around the grounds very quickly in bad weather.

The subscription to the "Playdruid" channel is so I can keep an eye on what sort of stuff needs banning.

The "second home allowance" for the home in Crow Lane is completely reasonable. Sometimes after an evening at the White Horse I just can't make it all the way back to the Great House. Nobody should expect an Archdruid to have to sleep in a ditch. That's only for the Novitiate.

The "third home allowance", for my auntie's villa in Montego Bay, is necessary for recuperation. After a hard year's druiding it's only fair that I get a couple of months off in a suitable location.

I hope the whispering campaign will now cease.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl