Sunday 26 September 2010

You're all very kind

I'd like to thank you all for the warm welcome back to the 21st century. I have seen literally people flocking back to this little oasis of sanity in a gray, secular world.
And I'm delighted to see our new followers to the blog. It gives me a warm feeling. Or would if I didn't have such a cold heart.


But in particular I'd like to mention Phil, whose Profile tells us that "My brilliant research in brain transplantation is unsurpassed".

I wouldn't want to be a pedant, and nor am I kow-towing here to the Celtic - and therefore almost certainly wrong, if not imaginary -  concept that the head is the seat of the soul. But shouldn't that be "body transplantation"?

2 comments :

  1. I meant to post welcome back yesterday, but got sidetracked.

    A warm welcome for the humour and sense that is pronounced here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. UKViewer, it's always nice to hear from you.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl