Wednesday 23 September 2009

A Rapture in the Space-Time Continuum

I have some remarkable news I'd like to share with you all.  I think it's best I don't keep it to myself.

While locked in the library after my minor wobble regarding the coming of Autumn I spent some time reading the book of Daniel, details of the Mayan calendar, some Egyptian prophecies and the precise orbits of a number of Near Earth Objects.  Following a hunch, I had Young Kevin run some figures through the Beaker Computer.  He had some trouble aligning the megaliths but eventually we managed to get the results out.

On Tuesday 29th - Michaelmas, in the Christian calendar - the asteroid 2009 XX43 will crash into the Moon.  The debris from this collision will be kicked out towards the earth in a cloud which will fall as what appears to be shooting stars.  The people of Earth will be drawn out to see the meteorite cloud.
On Wednesday 30th people will awake to find they are blind.
On Thursday 1st - the vision becomes slightly hazy.  But large plants with stinging appendages seem to be involved in some way.  Whatever.   It's bad news.

If anyone needs me after Monday I'll be in the cellar.  If anyone wants the lavender oil, I'll have it.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl