Monday 28 September 2009

Still no take-off

I've had to have a word with Young Keith.  It's bad enough that he pinched the solar panels off the Whittling Shed to try and power his rocket.  But given that the sun is going to turn to ashes there's not going to be a very reliable power source tomorrow, is there?  He then tried to convert the council's JCB into a "space tractor".  I think the fear may be getting to his mind.
Meanwhile I suggest we all hunker down when we get back from the White Horse and meet on the Knoll about 4pm.  For once, if you're late you won't miss anything.
By the way, if anyone wishes to do some last-minute atoning, feel free to put any cash or valuables you wish to donate to the poor in the basket in my office.  I'll get it to the poor as soon as poss.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl