Saturday 9 January 2021

The Beaker Folk ban Donald Trump

 In the light that Facebook and Twitter have banned Donald Trump, I would like to announce that he is also banned from posting on the Beaker Folk blog.

He hasn't actually asked if he can. But just in case, I'm banning him now. This will, I reckon, make all the right people very happy. All the wrong people very angry. And people who confuse free speech with the right to encourage other people to conduct coups d'état will no doubt write long Twitter threads explaining why I'm wrong. Or, at least, criticising my French. 

Well, I don't care. It's done. Trump is no longer allowed to post on the Beaker Folk blog. And if we catch him playing golf at Woburn, we will tutt very loudly in his direction.

Just as long as he doesn't set an Osprey onto us. They're terrifying.

An Osprey aircraft in flight


No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl