Tuesday 2 April 2013

Making Tracks

Unexpected end to the evening.

We had such a nice time at our "Apocalypse Now" evening, as I explained to the assembled Folk that the book of Revelation is not a timetable for Armageddon, but a recasting in picture-language of the politico-religious situation of the late 1st Century.

Came back across to my rooms via the garden window - it was a lovely walk, in that cold hazy starlight.

And across the flower bed - where just a few determined daffodils poke through, half-opened - I found a series of hoof prints. I say "a" series. As far as I can tell, there were four different sets, across the bed and then over the lawn and off towards the gate.

I hope someone's in training for the National. The alternative would be disturbing.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl