Wednesday 28 March 2012

Blame Culture

Interesting findings from the consultant in Dynamic Religious Communities whom I'd employed to do a survey.

She's confirmed that, as a team, we're not really performing to our full potential. We're afraid to take risks, sticking to "safe" liturgies like pebbles 'n' tea lights.

She puts this caution and mutual suspicion down to a "blame culture".

I'm shocked. A blame culture?

I reckon Burton's responsible. Constantly taking notes in that nasty little book. I reckon he's noting down where people fall short. Or maybe Charlii - being the newcomer in the group - is trying to spot the weak links, showing them up to me so I think worse of the others.

Either way, I'm going to get Hnaef to investigate. I want to know who's causing the blame culture right now.

1 comment :

  1. I'm surprised that young Keith hasn't been blamed for everything. But, still, Burton is an acceptable substitute.

    What you need is a public inquiry. Invite someone, great and good, such as Tony Blair or Brian Cox to come and chair it.

    The outcome will inevitably provide a new flow of income to the Beaker Folk as the media will flock in and will spend heavily in the White Horse, where I understand that you are a sleeping partner.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl