Saturday 6 November 2010

BBC NUJ strikes - those programme improvements in full

"Today" programme - replaced by I'm sorry I haven't a clue

5 Live breakfast - replaced by I'm sorry I haven't a clue


5 Live phone-in - replaced by an infinite number of monkeys, armed with typewriters, with more chance of finding the answers to the issues of the day.

5 Live Drive - replaced by reruns of Hitch-hiker's Guide to the Galaxy


Radio 4 "PM" programme - replaced by I'm, sorry I haven't a clue

From Our Own Correspondent - replaced by Just a Minute. Forever.

Any Answers - replaced by a bloke just saying "no" repeatedly.

BBC News Channel - replaced by the 1981 Ashes series.


Newsnight - ironically replaced by 1970s episodes of University Challenge, hosted by Bamber Gascoigne

BBC 1 News - replaced by the Moomins.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl