Saturday 20 November 2010

Blue Monday Preparations

It seems a shame to spoil the mood of festive jollity, as the first inflatable Santas appear on the roof of the Great House and now the dancing penguins are stretching all the way down the drive.
But I'd like to remind all Beaker Folk about the preparations for Blue Monday, which this year will be 17 January. I know it's really an advertising campaign, but I never miss the chance to add another seasonal date into the calendar. Especially if I can get some money out of it.

So on 17 January we will be celebrating with Wailing and Gnashing of Teeth. Which gives you all about 6 weeks to get to the dentist's to make sure your teeth are in decent Gnashing condition. So get down there now.

If you go to Mr Fang's in the village, I get double Nectar points. So I'd strongly advise those of you who don't qualify for NHS dentistry (probably all of you, these days) to see Mr Fang. And with any luck, the bleeding will have stopped in time.

For those of you without your own teeth, don't worry. Teeth will be provided.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl