Thursday 4 November 2010

Good news from America

I have spent the last 24 hours on my knees, praying for the results of the American election. And it was only in the last ten minutes that I discovered from Eileen that in fact all the results were in by yesterday morning. However Eileen consoled me that my prayers were not wasted. As long as I did not know what the results were,  Heisenberg's Uncertainty Principle means that my prayers were effective retrospectively.  What a lesson this is to us - never stop praying, and do your best not to know what it is going on in the world.

So now the dust has settled, what do we see? A far more acceptable American political scene, in my opinion.  And therefore, I hasten to add, in the Lord's. A 12% increase in congressmen that believe trilobites are just overgrown woodlice that died in the Great Flood. A giant jump backwards (in other words - to the fundamental truth). Power given to people who see all scientists for the atheist enemies of faith that they are - demanding evidence and consistency as if they ever achieved anything.

Surely the US of A, as I believe it is technically called, is seeing growing numbers of people across that great country who either shoot moose or play the banjo.In other words, the godly.  Before long Creation Science will be taught in all schools and snake-handling will be compulsory at American council meetings. People who think the end of the world might be a good thing, are once again closer to the Big Red Button. It's good to see America on its way to being great once again.

I include below my personal analysis of American voting patterns. I think you'll agree that it shows a clear swing from the Democrats to the people who believe that unicorns died out when they missed the boat with Noah.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl