Saturday 6 November 2010

How others see us

Exhilarated by the entry of the Beaker Folk at number 21 on the Wikio religion list - a position from which I expect to fall as time goes by and other sites are re-classified.

But what is this I see - a rather unexpected word cloud:

Allergies Canada Celebrity ChristianityHoliday and Celebrations J. D. Salinger Kirsty MacColl Moon Music New RomanticRafael Benítez Richard Dawkins Royal Families Sciences Soccer Swine fluThe Moody Blues US World

According to the Wikio cloud, the Beaker Folk are interested in the Moon, Sciences and Richard Dawkins. But the US? Meanwhile Rafael Benitez is as important as Kirsty MacColl and Christianity, while this blog is both romantic and deeply into Canada and the Moody Blues. I think I need a sit down.

6 comments :

  1. I think that the word cloud may have concentrated on your comments, rather than the posts.

    Of course, there might be one or two interlopers within, working against the Arch Druid's rule, to confuse matters. Feeding strange words and fetishes into the blog, hidden between lines of text (these 007 types are really clever).

    My thoughts are that those closest to the pinnacle of power, are the ones plotting against you. Perhaps it is time for some good old fashioned torture, sorry, I meant, interrogation, I understand that London Dungeons have a number of apparatus surplus to requirements - perhaps, they might even send someone to help.

    The rot must be stopped now, before the revolution comes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think there was all this excitement in Husborne Crawley. Stumbled on your site looking for A421 night closure info (as you do). In Cranfield no one talks about anything except Covanta and traffic calming.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not all us interlopers are bent on evil. And the Moody Blues are bloody good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trouble in Cranfield, you mean you've stopped talking about the people who complained about the church bells? If so, I'm pleased to hear it.
    You have a lovely church. With a lovely organ, played by a friend of mine before they closed Waterlow Road Methodist, Dunstable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Mid Beds Noise Abatement order was ages ago And it was the clock rather than the bells.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Trouble in Cranfield, you are quite right. Thanks for refreshing my memory. And it was about five years ago, now I have my brain in gear.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl