Saturday 16 July 2011

Boots on the Other Foot

Thanks to all those who were concerned enough about my foot to laugh. Nothing serious, however. A stubbed toe and injured pride.

In other news, I just summoned the Piper to a special meeting in the Moot House. I felt it was important that we made some progress as I hate it when arguments develop to the point where people are hurt. No, sorry. I put that wrongly. I hate it when arguments develop to the point where I  get hurt. And did you know about the amazing power of electromagnets in attracting steel greaves? the Knight Shop International tells us that greaves were to protect the legs during the "vicious kicking" that went on during battle. Well, when their shins are clamped onto the Moot House wall, it turns out that Pipers aren't as immune to vicious kicking as they imagine. I think the noise he made could best be described as "skirling".

1 comment :

  1. Oh dear!
    Whatever happened to the 'milk of human kindness'?
    i take it the milkman failed to call.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl