Friday 7 October 2011

Macedonia and Montenegro - an Apology

In my earlier posting, I appear to have confused Macedonia with Montenegro. Macedonia is where Alexander the Great came from, Montenegro drew 2-2 with England. That's how you tell the difference. I would like to apologise to both nations. I would also like to stress, after Hnaef has pointed out my other mistakes, that neither country is famous for drinking sangria, eating spaghetti or dancing Cossack dances while wearing furry hats.

The bad news is that I've received a phone call from the England Football Supporters' Club telling me that I'm a disgrace. Still, on the bright side, UKIP want to know if I'd like to stand as an MEP at the next European elections.

On another matter, I note that Wayne Rooney has been sent off for a silly foul, and could miss the next three games. I guess he must have suffered a rush of blood to the hair. Sorry, head. Head.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl