Friday 21 October 2011

Realising about Eschatology

OK, you're all still here.

And I'm still here.

Again.

So you've not departed.

Again.

Now can you all stop trying to recalculate a new End-day. Learn your lessons. There's a gigantic store of wood needs chopping and the Courgette Patch needs digging over. Summer and winter, seed-time and harvest will still continue, and there's a real world to live in.

And will you all stop moaning. I know that the latest failed rapture means you've all got more work to do. But it's not the end of the world.

2 comments :

  1. Still here, but I definitely feel odd today, probably more to do with a suspect prawn sandwich than any divine plan. Drayton would disapprove of shellfish on Thursdays I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I'm not here. I did get raptured. I think your particular region must have been delegated to First Capital Connect, in which case you can expect your rapture to take place sometime around February.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl