Excitement around the Community about the Taiwanese church built in the shape of a shoe, to attract female worshippers.
So Young Keith has got excited and designed a church to attract men - that being the main problem round here:
- Nice, comfy chairs they can relax and - ahem - spread out in.
- The ability to stand in small, mutually supportive groups around the Focus.
- Some multimedia video screens showing the kinds of things that men are interested in.
- The ability to "drop in", or leave, at one's discretion and convenience. Without being emotionally pressured to fit into pre-set and severely restricted times.
- Refreshments available throughout.
- No need to show vulnerability - but the ability to do so, especially at the end of meetings, when it's acceptable to express one's love for other, manly, men.
- The room to speak freely, with acceptance, and yet acknowledgement of a diversity of opinions.
- Being able to sing hymns lustily when people actually want to - i.e. Xmas.
Basically, Young Keith has described a pub.
Shouldn't be too hard to work out what that should look like.