Saturday 6 August 2011

Stonehenge

There's nothing like a quiet, uneventful drive to allow your mind to kick off its shoes, have a pause and a break and do some real thinking.

And the good news is that apart from the hour I spent on the carphone to Daphne Hnaef, ensuring the worship for tomorrow's going to be OK, and the hour I spent talking to Burton Dasset, going through all the things he'd done during the hour I'd been talking to Daphne, I was able to relax and enjoy the country roads. I always prefer to drive down country roads. They're so much more interesting - more Beaker all round - than the motorways. And they give you longer to check up on what's going on back in Husborne Crawley.

Still, a quiet little stop off here for the annual visit, and I'll be ready to knock the last hour or so on the head and get down to proper Wessex.That just gives me time to check things are OK with Hnaef.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl