Wednesday 19 January 2011

Beaker Folk & the Rapture

There has been much talk about the Rapture & the Left Behind in the village recently. I keep thinking Mr Hnaef has been Taken Away but then I realised he was still 'checked in' at The White Horse. I'm hoping there is 'Check In With The Lord' option or I'll be sending Young Keith to find Mr Hnaef everytime he is out of sight.
I can't help but think that all this talk of Rapture is just an excuse not to undertake any chores or tea light related duties. Think of the pebble mountain those who are Left Behind would have to move into ritually significant shapes!
And another thing struck me - what about the livestock and pets of those who have been Taken Away? I'm not sure the service is available in the Husborne area but it has to be a plan - http://eternal-earthbound-pets.com and http://www.aftertherapturepetcare.com - after all we don't have to look far to find 'certified atheists.'
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment :

  1. It's obviously our "purpose" in life, post rapture pet-care, I'm thinking of making a WEB site ;)

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl