Tuesday 4 January 2011

Definitely the right date for the end of the world this time

I'm indebted to Steve Borthwick for the picture which gave us the link to the "We can know" website.

I needed a quiet couple of days, so I've shown it to Drayton Parslow, who's gone off with a pocket calculator, a King James Bible and an air of optimism.

He reckons this may be the right date. Not 2012, Not 1914. Not all the other dates when other equally well-meaning, deluded or downright fraudulent people predicted it for. But 2011.

Well, I suppose I'll get the Community dinghy pumped up for the twenty-third time. "As it was in the time of Noah", and all that.

2 comments :

  1. I've been trying to stick a Babel Fish in Drayton's ear.
    Well, I say Babel Fish. I mean piranha.

    ReplyDelete

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl