Friday 27 May 2011

Excited to get back

So, although I need to spend 4 weeks in the States, apparently, as part of my research project, the Archdruid booked me for two separate trips. One for 5 days, and the other for just under 3 weeks. Apparently this is "tax efficient" and "will provide the Community with many much-needed Air Miles". News to me, but she knows best. And I've never experienced Montreal airport transit lounge before, so that will be an excitement.

And, to be honest, it's a Bank Holiday, there's a cricket test, and we've scheduled a barbecue, so the weather's bound to be fantastic, and I wouldn't miss it for the world. In fact, the weather over here has recently improved (the week started off bad, and I've managed to avoid the tornado-hit areas), but I'm sure it'll be even nicer back in Blighty.

And it's certain to be worth the 2 and a half hour delay at the airport. Oh, yes.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl