Tuesday 21 December 2010

More on "Q"

Young Keith has been explaining to me about Burton's discovery of "Q". I have had good opportunity to do a fair amount of research on this matter, given my restriction to "within 200 yards of the house, and that's only to put out the bins or de-ice the car", and have discovered the existence of of a related "M". It turns out that "M" was actually based on "C", the original head of what is now known as MI5. Sometimes it's good to have the chance to use my investigative expertise to good use, and I will be asking the Archdruid whether I may have a speaking slot at a forthcoming meeting, to further the understanding of the community. I'm planning a fairly short slot of around 90 minutes on this occasion.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments :

Post a Comment

Drop a thoughtful pebble in the comments bowl